The dozer was delivered over the weekend. We went to use it Sunday after church but they had forgotten to leave the keys, so we had to pick them up first thing Monday morning. Monday morning was beyond cold. We picked up the keys but could not start the dozer (the downside to diesel). It looks like we will have to wait until next weekend to put in the driveway, unless C gets home from work before dark. I’m not going to bet on it though. It’s funny how it’s 50 degrees until we need it to not be cold and now we have January weather. Eh, no biggie, nature needs the cold front right now so im not going to complain. It would be nice to get the driveway complete by the 1st though.