It’s fixed…sort of

After 3 days of working on the house for 5-6 hours each day we have fixed the problem an the wall is now level again. We still have to replace the 34 tires we lost and concrete the bottom layer, but we should be ready to start filling tires again in the next week or so. This still puts us somewhat back on schedule!  I am feeling quite a bit better. Don’t get me wrong, it still totally sucks, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as it could have been. 



I am very much looking forward to packing the tires once again. 

We also discovered a massive mud slide on the back end of the house. It goes up to the bottom of the third row of tires. We will have to dig some of the out, but it does save us some time on back filling there. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s