This past Wednesday and Thursday we had the guys out for the first of three “weekends”. I would say we got a lot done. The first day we finally fixed the rest of the wall. After trying very hard to NOT completely rearrange the tires, we rearranged the tires. By the end of the day the wall was back to where it was before the monsoon caused it to collapse. The second day we lost one of our four guys. That’s ok. We had one less person to pay on Thursday and we have the opportunity to hire someone else next time. Hopefully we don’t lose more people. The second day was hard. Very hard. We added a whole new layer. The wall is now 6ft tall.
My finger got in the way again. I’m not the best at taking pictures.
Friday and Saturday was spent with me adding all the rest of our usable tires to the next row and filli the first 6.5. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain, so instead of filling tires I will be collecting new tires and adding them to the next layer (the layer that will bring this to 7ft). I’m tired.
This is currently my view, from 7ft high. It’s pretty nifty, and a little scary.